The ProLine VS501Z Fixed Series Bundled Control System With M7 Technology By Hydro Quip and Balboa Water Group
Note: This control box has a brushed aluminum box enclosure. It has the same foot print and uses the same heater assembly as the Balboa VS Systems, it would be a direct drop in and a great alternative to the Balboa VS system.
Listed below are the functions of each circuit and what is included in the box.
- Pump1 - 2 Speed @ 120/220 Volts
- Pump2 - 1 Speed or Air Blower @120/220 Volts (but not both)
- Circulation Pump - @ 120/220 Volts (If using a circulation pump, Pump1 will be a 1 speed
- Ozone - @ 120/220 Volts (If using a circulation pump, they must be the same voltage).
- Light - @ 12 Volts with light harness.
- Heater - 120/220 Volts 5.5Kw *Choose Standard (2) Year Warranty or Titanium (3) Year Warranty
- Topside control with retro bezel. Topside = (6-1/4" x 2-1/4") Bezel = (8-1/2" x 3-1/2")
- All power cords
- Detailed owners manual and wiring diagram.
- Brushed aluminum box with external heater "ON indicator light
If a 24 hour circulation pump is being installed, it must have no less than a 23 GPM flow. Laing, Grundfos or Waterway Tiny Might pumps do not perform at this rate and cannot be used. The Aqua Flo Circ- Master is a good choice (linked below)
Click for recommend Circulation Pumps