RETURNS AND WARRANTY ISSUES
If you would like to return an item for any reason, the request must be made within 30 days of the delivery date. Please no exceptions. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return any unused merchandise for a prompt refund except for the items listed below.
If you have a warranty issue, in other words an item has failed within the warranty period, then the procedure would be to have you send back the defective item for evaluation, if it checks out that it has failed then a replacement will be shipped at not cost to you. If you would like to order a replacement before sending the defective item back, then that will be fine, however if what you returned does not check out to be a manufacturers defect, then it will be returned to you at your cost.
Non-returnable items (except for warranty issues)
- Special order Items
- Items that have been used or are not in it's original condition, i.e. missing parts, scratches/dirt, or signs of installation.
- Spaside/Topside/Keypad Controls are non-returnable, please make sure you are ordering the correct one.
- Circuit boards that have been installed cannot be returned (Please double check to make sure you have the correct circuit board before installation) For more information regarding circuit boards see #6 below.
- Mechanical and Electrical parts such as Thermostats, Hi-Limits, Flow Switches, Time Clocks, Contactors, GFCI's, Relays etc.
To initiate a return you must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No returns will be accepted without a RMA number. In your e-mail please include your confirmation number, your first and last name or other order details so we can look up your account. We usually respond to return requests the same business day.
- All authorized returns must be shipped prepaid and carefully boxed.
- You may use any carrier you prefer although we suggest shipping your return via a traceable method such as UPS. We highly recommend insuring your return.
- Do not return items to the location from which they were shipped but instead use the address we provide in our return instructions e-mail.
- Shipping charges will only be refunded in the event an error with your order was caused by Spa Care Center.
- All qualified returns will incur a 25 % re-stock fee, unless a mistake was made by Spa Care Center or the part ordered was incorrect and the intent is to order the correct part.
- If there is an issue with the circuit board after it has been installed, it can only be returned for warranty exchange. If there is an issue during the warranty period, please e-mail us at email@example.com for assistance. Please do not return a circuit board that has been installed saying that it has not been, they are ways of knowing if a board has been installed, doing so makes for an awkward conversation.