Raises water hardness level while preventing foaming and equipment corrosion.
Increases water hardness
Helps prevent corrosion
One ounce raises the calcium hardness 7 ppm in 500 gallons of water.
1. Determine amount of to be added. The ideal hardness level is 150-400 ppm.
2. Turn on jets to circulate spa water.
3. Pour required amount into the water.
4. Run filter for 1 to 2 hours.
5. Retest water to ensure proper level.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 until proper level is obtained.
Water low in calcium will etch plaster and corrode equipment.
Chlorine, bromine and biguanide sanitizers.