A highly concentrated soaking solution that removes dirt, oil, grease and soap film from both cartridge and diatomaceous earth (D.E.) filters.
Use for cartridge, sand or DE filters
Removes oil, grease, dirt and soap
1. Remove grids or cartridges from filter.
2. In a clean, plastic pail, bucket or trash can that contains 8 gallons of water, add contents of FILTER CLEAN. (This is enough solution to clean 110 square feet of filter area.)
3. Place cartridge or grids upright in solution.
4. Soak for a minimum of 3 hours. For maximum effectiveness, soak overnight.
5. Remove filter from solution. Hose off filter with high pressure nozzle and replace.
Filters should be cleaned monthly or as needed.
Chlorine, bromine and biguanide sanitizers.