Raises pH and total alkalinity
Increases effectiveness of sanitizer
1. Determine amount to use according to bottle label.
2. Make sure equipment is OFF.
3. Add applicable amount to the spa water.
4. Turn on circulation system for 1-3 hours.
5. Retest water after 3 hours.
6. If pH is still below 7.2, repeat steps 1-5.
Tips:For best results, dissolve granular products first by adding to a small, plastic pail filled with water. Then, apply the solution to the spa water.
Compatible With:Chlorine, bromine and biguanide sanitizers.